Software Test Automation for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
What We Did
Working with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, we've incorporated the following systems and features:
- Member‘s Portal – a platform for users to manage their health care online. One can access their user info, claims, benefits, health information, healthcare providers and more;
- SmartBot – a chat bot for Member's Portal user support, based on machine learning principles provided by Rasa NLU;
- Navigator – an internally used platform for claim processing and management;
- SalesForce CRM – a platform for customer relationship management. Provided by salesforce.com, modified to fit BCBSM business needs;
- Member's Portal mobile application – a product that provides Member's Portal functionality to the mobile phones, iOS and Android support.
It's a national system, that's compulsory to use by every private business, public administration entity and every self-employed professional. It consists of multiple elements, such as Tax Administration System (i.MAS), Invoice Management System (i.SAF), Waybill Management System (i.VAZ), Accounting System for small businesses (i.APS) and operates in a 24x7 model.
Our main identity & single sign on solutions projects include NETAIS STORK 2.0, NETAIS eIDAS (based on the results of STORK 2.0) and Centralised User Authentication Portal (BAP).
It's a governmental database, used by 26+ European countries to maintain and distribute information on individuals and pieces of property of interest. The intended uses of this system are national security, border control and law enforcement.