We welcome applications from both – talented beginners and experienced developers! The following requirements apply to the least experienced candidates.
What will you do
- Creating large scale WEB applications using JAVA backend and Angular UI in frontend;
- Exploring new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs;
- Preparing and producing releases of software components;
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
What we expect
- Bachelor‘s degree in a relevant field;
- Have 3+ years of experience with JAVA
- Demonstrate accuracy, responsibility and motivation in your daily tasks;
- Good team player working in agile scrum environment;
- Have experience with Angular, Spring boot, REST API, SQL;
- Be familiar with JMS, ELK stack, Docker (optional).
You can expect
- A nice, convenient working environment;
- Helpful colleagues who value motivated members;
- Improving your qualification and climbing the career ladder;
- Conferences, Seminars, Events, Team buildings.
- Flexible hours;
- Workplace flexibility;
- Snacks & Drinks.
Technology stack: Java 11+, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, ZK, Relational (Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, RabbitMQ etc.
Salary range (gross): 1225 EUR (beginner level) - 4133 EUR.